Kubota M7002 series Tractors (130, 150 & 170hp)
Price: £Call for quote
Prices exclude VAT.
- /M7132, M7152 & M7172 models
- /130, 150 & 170hp
- /30f / 15r manual gearbox
- /54f / 27r Creeper gearbox (optional)
- /Tractor speed of 50km/h
- /Optimised engine tuning
- /Economical fuel consumption
- /Maximum torque is reached at a low 1,500 rpm
- /Maximum permissible weight of 11,500 kg
- /Improved tyre equipment option
- /LED working lights for better visibility
- /New buttons at the rear of the tractor simplify coupling rear implements
- /Optional electrically adjustable, heated rear-view mirrors
This large-scale upland farming tractor, with up to 170 horsepower, has greatly improved features, is easier to use, with better customisation options and manoeuvrability. Available in 130HP, 150HP and 170HP models, the M7002 series has a range of improved features for easier operation. The main innovation in the M7002 Series is the new 6-speed Powershift transmission in both standard and premium models. Giving 30/15 (or 54/27 gears if equipped with a creeper) the new Powershift leads to improved gear shift performance in all applications.
Technology is another major strength, including: an improved functionality of the main multi-function armrest, enhancement to the K-monitor & increased headland management memor and an optimised autosteer, giving it a “nudge” function.
Inside the cab, significant improvements have been made to maximise comfort and the driving experience: a new enhanced driver seat, an improved cabin sealing, ergonically designed control buttons and revised cab interior trim.