Kubota M135GX-III (135PS)Tractor
Price: £Call for quote
Prices exclude VAT.
- /135PS V6108 4-cylinder Turbo intercooled diesel engine
- /4WD Bi speed turn with auto 4WD
- /Electro-hydraulic diff lock front & rear
- /540/1000rpm rear pto - exchangable shaft 6/21 spline
- /24/24 speed forward & reverse (32/32 w/optional creep) 40kph
- /Hydraulic push back hitch
- /Trailer hydraulic brakes & electrics
- /2 Auxiliary valves
- /Deluxe air-ride seat
The Kubota MGX III is a clever and multi-talented tractor. Its modern engine technology is useful in tough field conditions, it is cost-efficient and environmentally friendly. Your work is made easier thanks to its 8-gear powershift transmission, bi-speed turn steering system, and tremendously powerful hitch mechanism.
Amazingly powerful traction: The 4-cylinder engines have high power, low engine speeds and fuel consumption, and a long life span.
Extremely environmentally friendly: This model respects strict Stage IV Final emissions standards.
Very comfortable: The spacious cab provides a comfortable workspace with an optimal panoramic view & strategically arranged controls.
Surprisingly maneuverable: With its bi-speed turn steering system, the MGX III has excellent manoeuverability simplifying front loader work.
Outstanding equipment: With an 8-speed powershift transmission, you work well & with uninterrupted traction power.
Impressively precise: The MGX is much more than a tractor. With ISOBUS retrofit terminals and Kubota implements, it can face any challenge with precision.