Kubota Tedders – 5.2m 4-Rotor Compact (TE4052)
Price: £Ring for a quote
Prices exclude VAT.
- /5.2m working width
- /4-Rotor 6 tine Tedder
- /Low maintenance Compact Line gearbox with only one grease nipple
- /Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements
- /Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline
- /Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life
- /Rotor plate dimension of 500m
- /2 Other models available - 6.05m 6 rotors 5 tines & 8.05m 8 rotors 5 tines
Kubota offers 4 versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working-width ranging from 4.6 to 8.05m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500 mm rotor plates and an easy-to- maintain gearbox. All tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
TE8080 is fitted with a HexaLink finger clutch system on the two outer rotors, allowing these to turn into a 180° position for a reduced transport height and width of 3.15m and 2.9m respectively.