AEBI Terratrac TT241
Prices exclude VAT.
- /75hp VM 4-cylinder diesel engine
- /Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive
- /Cab - dustproof, vibration and noise damped comfort cab
- /Die oscillation suppression protects the Terratrac and the equipment and allows a gentle drive
- /Optimal accessibility to engine, service points and vehicle electronics for problem-free machine maintenance
- /A wide range of add on accessories are available
The Aebi Terratrac are versatile implement carriers, for use in sloping terrain, with attachment areas at the front and rear. Thanks to the lightweight, broad design with a low centre of gravity and identically-sized Terra tyres all around, they are thoroughly at home on sloping terrain and minimize soil compaction. Terratrac models come with a stepless hydrostatic drive – a Detail you will love after the first ride. A range of front and rear attachments is available making the Aebi Terratrac useful all year round. Disc, drum or flail mowers, band hay rake, front loader, snow plough or snow blower can be mounted in front. Rear implements are for example: rotary harrow, plough, trailer, loader and round bale press. Their range of uses is almost limitless.