We Are Open.
We’re open to support all our customers who provide critical service to our food industry and local communities, as well as our family customers to enable them to look after their homes during this crisis.
Throughout, our overriding priority is the health and safety of all our staff and customers as we continue to take this responsibility extremely seriously. As we all get to grips with this ‘new reality’ we have adopted procedures designed with safety in mind and inevitably this will cause some delays and inconvenience, so we are working hard to keep disruption to a minimum.
However, we ask you to be patient and to adhere to in-store signage and procedures, which are there for your protection.
To achieve this we’ve made some changes in store:
- Our stores are open so our customers can buy essentials.
- Our staff will guide customers at stores entrances.
- We’ve implemented physical distancing across all our stores, with appropriate floor marking in place for your guidance.
- For your safety, we are only accepting payment by card.
- We’ve rolled out protective screens and floor markers at our tills.
- Hand sanitiser stations are in place at each store entrance.
For depot contact details, please refer to contact tab at each depot. Some depots are currently operating slightly altered hours, so please check opening times to avoid a wasted visit.
We ask all our customers to keep safe and to work with us to help protect our NHS and care staff.